Karan Kundra Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

Karan kundra biography:Karan-Kundra


Karan Kundra was born on October 11, 1984 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. He is an Indian television actor, got educated in Jalandhar and then went to Florida to opt MBA, but quit it for his acting career. Before starting television career, he worked for sometime in the family business. Being the youngest one he has three older sisters. Being an actor he is the owner of an international call centre as well as runs a business of building infrastructural amenities for new buildings under construction, alongside his father. His recent completed project is the 'Insignia Shopping Mall' in Jalandhar City.

Personal Profile:


Birth Name: Karan Kundra

Nick Names: Sunny, King K

Born: October 11, 1984, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Age: 27 years

Height: 6'1''

Education:Did from Jalandhar

Debut: "Kitani Mohabbat Hai"

Occupation: Model, Actor

Karan kundra family:


Karan Kundra's father SP Kundra, is a businessman. His mother Suneeta Kundra is a housewife. Karan Kundra has three sisters. Poonam Malhotra, who is a doctor and lives in USA. His second sister is Meenu who lives in Toronto, Canada , and his third sister Madhu lives in India.

Karan kundra and Kritika Kamra:


Karan kundra and Kritika Kamra both have worked with each other in "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" season 1 in 2009 and "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" season 2 in 2010-2011. In this serial love chemistry of both the actors was awesome and they really acted very well. "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" was big hit due the on-screen and off-screen pair of Karan kundra and Kritika Kamra.

Achievements:


Karan Kundra participated in 'Mr. India 2008' and won the title of 'Mr. Style Statement'. He also won the 'Best Jodi Award' (NTA 2009), the 'TV Icon Of The Year Award' (NTA 2009) in addition to his Business Award. He is the first Indian Television Actor to have such a huge fan following on Facebook, which you could only imagine a bollywood actor to have.

Early career:


Karan Kundra has played various characters in indian television during 2009-2010 which was broadcasted on different channels.From January 19, 2009 to September 25, 2009 he played the main character of "Arjun Punj" in the serial "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" with his co-star Kritika Kamra abd this serial was aired on NDTV Imagine. In another serial "Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai" Karan Kundra played the lead role of "veeru" with the co-actress Sumana Das on the Sony tv during October 6, 2009 - February 24, 2010. After appearing as a ghost in Aahat (Sony tv), he participated in dance reality show "Zara Nachke Dikha" on Star plus in May 2010.

Karan kundra girlfriend:


For past few years Karan is dating Kritika Kamra. Kritika is karan's real life girlfriend, that's why the on screen chemistry of the couple in Kitani Mohabbat Hai came as it is they are in real life.

Karan kundra marriage/wife:


Karan Kundra is still not married but his girlfriend is Kritika Kamra.

karan's interview:


How is Karan in Real life?

Karan - Karan is exactly opposite to Arjun. I am a kind of guy who likes to be happy always. I like to laugh on any issue which makes me feel humorous. But yes, I will not laugh at any stupid persons joke. I am not humorous but a bit reserved kind of a person, in short I am always "confused" with what ever I do.

How was your college life and schooling?

Karan - Actually I didn't enjoy my college life as I started working during my college days, but yes my schooling day's just rocks! It was really fun to be in school as I enjoyed the most. I have done my schooling and college in Jalandhar after which I came here in Mumbai i.e. 9 months before. That was all about my school and college life.

How was your journey towards success with Kitani Mohabbat...?

Karan - I think I have started my career just now. It's a long way for me to climb the ladder of success. But my journey with Kitni... was beautiful as it was also my first role of career. It's just like an unforgettable memory of my life.

Any plans to take up any shows after Kitani...?

Karan - I don't have any plans to be in any shows, but I have 2-3 good offers from good production houses which are not fixed yet. But even if I try for any other shows I will see to it that I get an impressive and charming role in the serial. After Kitni... gets off air, I will be taking a break of 2 weeks to go back to Punjab and have gala time there.

Any plans to get married?

Karan - No, not at all... I'm just 24 and don't think that this is the right age to get married for guys. I am yet to get settled in my career. So now I can't even think of getting married.

Read on as Kundra shares his takes on life, love, marriage etc. I am - Driven

Life is - Beautiful

Love is - Everything

Marriage is - What you have to take very seriously.

Your first crush - Happened in school.

Your first date - I don't remember but I think it must be in school.

Your ideal woman should be - Intelligent

Your best childhood memory - Was the time I spent with my family in my hometown.

On your last birthday: I was with my family and friends.

Places you have lived in - I have lived in Punjab, Rajasthan, the US and now Mumbai

Your long lasting friend - There are five friends whom I am still in touch with and they are from my school and college.

Do you make friends easily - Yes

Favourite TV show - Kitni Mohabbat Hai

Favourite cartoon character - Jerry

Rate yourself as an actor -I think I am a good actor and I will give myself 9 out of 10.

Philosophy of life - Don't worry, live happily.

Social Media:


Twitter

Facebook

Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment