Keerti Nagpure Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

About Keerti Nagpure:caaMT-1


Keerti Nagpure, a new face to Hindi television, currently playing the lead as Siddhi in Colors 'Parichay' produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms. Keerti has also played the lead in Star Pravah's popular show 'Olakh'. Actor Keerti Nagpure is smiling ear to ear! Yes, her dream has come true finally. The actor who plays the role of 'Siddhi' in the show "Parichay" on Colors opposite actor Sameer Soni is quite thrilled because of this. Actually, Keerti 'Siddhi' has a big time crush on Sameer since her school days and now, she gets to play his on-screen wife. She even used to collect his pictures and maintain a diary as well. Keerti was naturally excited when she got this offer for "Parichay".

Keerti Nagpure Biography:


Keerti Nagpure was born on 23rd january,1990 in Pune,Maharshtra,India. Keerti started her career with Star Pravah's 'Olakh'. She was discovered in Star Pravah Talent Hunt - 'Star Hunt', following which she was offered the lead role in 'Olakh'. She essayed the role of Vibhavari Talvekar in the show. Presently, she can be seen portraying the role of Siddhi in Balaji's 'Parichay'. Her character is that of a simple and middle class girl who enters the life of the male lead (Sameer Soni) after his rich lawyer wife leaves him.

Personal profile of Keerti Nagpure:


Name: Keerti Nagpure

Nationality:Indian

Maritial Status: Single

Birthday(DOB): 23rd january 1990

Birth Place: Pune

Age: 23 yrs

Height: 5'2"(approx)

Hobbies: Acting

Serial: Parichay

Keerti Nagpure Parichay:


Keerti Nagpure is playing the character of female protogonist Siddhi Kunal Chopra in parichay ,a middle class family girl who has been married to Kunal Chopra after the death of Anand his brother and the story continues.

Keerti Nagpure and Sameer Soni:


Keerti Nagpure and Sameer Soni in parichay are playing leading role of Kunal and Sidhi. Kunal And Sidhi in parichay are also good friends off the screen. Keerti has a big time crush on Sameer since her school days and now, she gets to play his on-screen wife. She even used to collect his pictures and maintain a diary as well. Keerti was naturally excited when she got this offer for "Parichay".

Most Lokpriya Jodi Awards:


Samir Soni & Keerti Nagpure as Kunal Chopra & Siddhi Chopra has got Golden Petal Awards for the Most Lokpriya Jodi.

Keerti Nagpure Latest News:


The plot of Parichay on Colors has got more interesting now with the unfortunate turn of events. Siddhi has married Kunal Chopra (Sameer Soni )despite differences only to help the Chopra family in augmenting the family income after her fiance Anand's death.The focus clearly is on Keerti Nagpure, who plays Siddhi. "Now that I will be playing the protagonist Kunal Chopra's wife, the responsibility of the success of the show lies on me equally. With the character taking focus, I am working extremely hard to make each scene look perfect on screen."

Keerti Nagpure Interview:


Just like the show's concept, Keerti too believes in second chances and is looking forward to the new twist. Keerti says"I am pretty close to my onscreen character Siddhi who is a fun loving and independent girl. Though she might have a broken heart, she will continue to be the strength for Kunal's family. Similarly, I can go to any extent for the happiness of my family and friends."

About her views on love, she says "Love for me is a very pure emotion and something I feel one must experience, but for now I want to focus on my career. I am at an early stage in my career where I'm learning at every step. Parichay is the perfect show for me to get my fundamentals about acting right. I have a very co-operative co- star like Sameer Soni, with whom I share a great equation unlike our onscreen characters. His support has helped me overcome my nervousness and perform better."
Hope this new chapter takes Siddhi to newer heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment