Kritika Kamra Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

About Kritika Kamra:Kritika Kamra Biography | Pictures | News


Kritika Kamra is one of the most poular indian tv Actress, Currently playing the lead role of Dr. Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Kritika got fame in the tv industry as Arohi of Kitni Mohabbat Hai. she was doing her graduation in NIFT but had to left her graduation in middle due to her most popular show 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'. As kritika kamra always wanted to complete her studies, now she is doing her graduation in Arts in Mumbai. Her debut serial was 'Yahan Ke Hum Sikandar'. she also played the role of Prateeksha in Pyaar Ka Bhandhan. She was also one of the participants in Zara Nachke Dikha. Presently, kritika kamra and Karan kundra are dating each other. Apart from that she is most searched celebrity on Facebook. Kritka Kamra has won the hearts of millions with her cute and charming role in the popular TV show Kuch to log kahege as dr nidhi verma.

Kritika Kamra Early Career:


Kritika Kamra was doing her graduation in NIFT but, She left her graduation in middle because of her show 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'. As Kritika Kamra always wanted to complete her studies, now she is doing her graduation in Arts in Mumbai.

Kritika Kamra Biography:


Kritika Kamra is the new sensation of Tv world. She has attracted millions of hearts with her innocent and sweet look and cute smile. In short period of time, she has become a big name for her tremendous acting skills. Kritika Kamra born on October 25, 1988 and is basically from Madhya Pradesh. But she did her schooling from Delhi Public School, New Delhi. In Kritika's family Her father is a doctor and mother is also working. Kritika got fame in the tv industry as Arohi of Kitni Mohabbat Hai. Kritika made her debut in Television industry with 'Yahan Ke Hum Sikandar' serial. Currently playing the lead role of Dr. Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

Kritika Kamra Latest News:


Kritika Kamra on the Hot Seat in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6. Kritika shoots for KBC on 27 November and will be on the hot seat in the forthcoming episodes of the show. We hope kritika will win a lot of money in Kaun Banega Crorepati. Karan Kundra reunited with former lady love Kritika Kamra for Channel V's show The Serial. Kritika Kamra denies getting back with Karan Kundra though they both attented the Thialand trip with Balaji Telefilms.

Kritika Kamra Personal Life:


Kritika Kamra has attracted millions of hearts with her innocent and sweet look. she is tremendous in her acting skills. Kritika Kamra is basically from Madhya Pradesh and did her schooling from Delhi Public School, New Delhi. She is crazy about dancing and loves to collect music albums. She is a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan and he is Kritika's one and only crush.In kritika Kamra's family, her father is a doctor and mother is also working. She likes dancing very much and she is fond of collecting music albums. She is a big fan of Shah Rukh Khan and he is Kritika's one and only crush.

Kritika Kamra Personal Profile:


Name: Kritika Kamra Date of Birth(Birthday): October 25, 1988 Kritika Kamra Age: 25 yrs Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Place of Birth: Madhya Pradesh, India Height: 5' 5"(approx) Weight: 54Kg Sex: Female Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Nationality: Indian Religion: Hinduism Education: Delhi Public School, New Delhi Profession: Actress Claim to Fame: Kitani Mohabbat Hai TV Serial Debut Serial: Yahan Ke Hum Sikandar TV Show Current Serial: Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Hates: She hates people with double standards

Kritika Kamra Favourites:


Food: Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian Food Actor: Shahrukh Khan Actress: Deepika Padukone Color: Red, Black, White

Kritika Kamra Facebook:


Find Kritika Kamra on facebook at http://facebook.com/Kritikakamra.cute

Kritika Kamra as Nidhi Verma in Kuch toh log Kahenge:


Kritika Kamra, who was last seen in Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2, is back with a new and unique love story with Kuch toh log Kahenge on Sony Entertainment Television. In this serial She is essaying the character of Dr. nidhi Verma. Her character was earlier called Swati when she was handed over the script but was later changed to Nidhi. Kritika Kamra's character Nidhi is full of life, who joins the hospital as intern where the male lead Mohnish Behl who was playing the role of Dr. Ashutosh is now replaced by Sharad kelkar. Apart from the characters of Dr. nidhi and Dr. Ashutosh there are some other interesting characters also like: Dr. Ranganath (Played by Vishal Malhotra) and Anjalika (Anji) Solanki (Played by Ishita Sharma). In an exclusive interview, TV actress Kritika Kamra, shares her opinion on her character. "I like the imperfections of Dr Nidhi, she makes mistakes, she is not an ideal person and it's easy for people to identify with her as she is innocent, spontaneous and sometimes brash," says Kritika.

Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra:


Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra are no more together as their relationship is all over and they have now move forward in their lives. Kritika and Karan have always been frank about their relationship status right from the days they were busy shooting for KMH. But their silence on this news had also left their fans in despair. Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra ended their relationship over six months ago, but the duo was spotted bringing in the New Year together in Thailand. Initially after the break-up, Kritika was known to get angry over such rumours, but when we ask her about them, she simply laughs, saying, "I'm not back with Karan. Yes, we were together on that trip, but there were 10-12 other people too. We were a huge gang from Balaji Telefilms, production house, including Ekta Kapoor, Vishal Gandhi and Aditti Gupta. We visited Bangkok and Pattaya." Kritika insists that being friends with an ex is fine. "We have the same friends and we aren't at loggerheads with each other. We were just hanging out, and we had a lot of fun. I am single and ready to mingle," she says.

kritika kamra interview:


How is Kritika in real life? kritika - Well looks can be deceiving, I am not as I am portrayed on the television I am not angry on everyone. (Smiles) Generally I am a happy-go-lucky person, but that doesn't mean anyone can pull an easy one on me, if need be I can nag till I cool down. I am happy with the small incidents in life, anything can make me happy- anyone can make me laugh, happy and win me and can also make me cry easily. I am a bundle of various emotions in different combination. 'Complicated' is one word that defines me clearly. (Laughs)... Were you this complicated and emotional since childhood? kritika - I will just say a big NO to that! You will not believe that I was a bully in primary school. I use to bully others, especially boys and always flex my power parading I am stronger than them. But then as I grew older I realized that I am girl, even though I am more stronger than boys mentally but physically I won't beat them so all my harassment stopped. Same thing happened at my home with my younger brother when he was small I use to terrorize and hit them like anything, but as time passed he became taller and stronger than me and eventually I let it go. One college memory you would like to share? kritika - I use to bunk lectures and once my teachers caught me roaming in the corridor, was I scared! But nothing actually happened, as they were searching for me to act in a show called 'Yahan Ke Hum Sikander' which was to be held in Mumbai. Subsequently everything was fine and I was sent to Mumbai for the show. Trust me, it is unnerving to see teachers standing right in front of you when you have bunked the lectures! How did you bag the role in NDTV Imagine's KITNI MOHABBAT HAI? kritika - Actually Balaji Telefilms were constantly approaching me to work in their production, but somehow things were not working from my end. But eventually with 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' I realized that this is something that I wanted to do. And as it was Balaji, a big banner and good story things somehow fell in place and everything was good. Thereafter things went on the right track and I signed for the show as I thought that this was a right decision. If asked to choose one between 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' and 'Pyaar Ka Bandhan', what will be you choice? kritika - Obviously, 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai', every time. The show, as I said is very close to my heart as it was my first show in which I was the protagonist along with Karan Kundra, my love. I met him on 'Kitni...' so it will always be my first choice. Not only the cast, but also the technicians had become very close to me and it was like a big happy family. Tell us some good and bad memories from 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'? kritika - Well good one is that when there was some emotional scene going on sets and if an actor use to cry I would feel like crying. So that was an emotional moment which was very good for us. There is not a single bad moment I had on 'Kitni'. But I am a very clumsy person and keep injuring myself, so in a way it was bad as I use to fall from chairs or once a table fan fell on me! (Laughs)...

Kritika Kamra in Kuch toh log kahenge:


After seeing in Kitani Mohabbat Hai, currently Kritika Kamra is back with "Kuch toh log kahenge". In this serial, Kritika Kamra is playing the role of Dr. Nidhi verma, who joins the hospital as intern. Mohnish Behl is also with Kritika Kamra in main lead where he is playing the role of a senior doctor. Character of Nidhi verma is being very popular in Kuch toh log kahenge. In Kuch toh log kahenge, Karan Wahi (Rohan) is also being seen with Kritika Kamra. In this serial, Karan Wahi comes with marriage proposal for Nidhi. In all, Kritika Kamra is working really very hard in essaying the character of Dr.Nidhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment