Rati Pandey Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

Rati Pandey Biography:Rati-Pandey-19


Rati Pandey is an Indian tv actress and recognized for playing the role of Nupur Bhushan in the serial Miley Jab Hum Tum. She was born in Assam and brought up in Delhi. Educated with commerce background. She always wanted to join business. But she went to Mumbai from Delhi and got noticed by Ajay Sinha, but it didn't work out. Later she tried her luck with other production houses. Rati Pandey started her career with Zee TV's Shaadi Street and also acted in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, in which she played the character of Prarthna. Rati's friends and family call her "Pammi". She has participated in the popular dance show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan. Rati is part of the Zee TV's popular show Hitler Didi and played the role of Indira Sharma and currently after the 8 years leap in the serial Hitler Didi and in current part of Hitler didi Indira's look alike is introduced to be Zara Malik Khan, a police inspector.

Rati Pandey and Arjun bijlani:


Rati Pandey and Arjun bijlani are co stars from the serial "Miley jab hum tum" on star one. Miley Jab Hum Tum is a youth-oriented tv serial This serial represents the story about falling in love during college days and making relations for a lifetime.She played the role of "Nupur Bhushan Sharma" and Arjun bijlani is shown as "Mayank Sharma". Also Sanaya irani (Gunjan Bhushan Shergill) and Rati pandey both are sisters who come from rural Morena to Mumbai to join Excel College.

Rati Pandey in Hitler Didi:


Rati pandey as Indira sharma in hitler didi is playing as a lead role of a girl who is a 25 years old working lady who is modern and knows how to handles her family and her profession together. Indira as rati is well known as 'hitler didi' in her locality,as she is very serious.She has utmost concern for her family . her father Day to day ,professional,finanacial, challenges and family issues made indira lose her sweet smile Indira has emotions but burries them in her heart.She is always taunted by her family inspite of working day and night for them and the story continues.

Rati Pandey as Zara Malik Khan And Indira Sharma:


Rati Pandey is playing the double role in her latest serial Hitler didi which has given her great success and even lots of work is their on her as she is going through a hectic schedule because she is doing double role in the serial as Zara Malik Khan And Indira Sharma together. Earlier she started Hitler Didi with the character of Indira Sharma and due to the post leap she started off with inspector Zara Malik Khan. Double role as Zara and Indira she describes her experience, "The journey has been amazing no doubt, but the double role of Zaara and Indira is becoming a bit taxing now. The whole team is worked out as we have been shooting non-stop with no episode banks. Since Zaara and Indira are present in every scene, I need to change my get-ups very frequently and this increases the work load. The combination scenes of Zaara and Indira are again very difficult to handle."

Rati Pandey Boyfriend:


Rati Pandey does not have any boyfriend. She is single.

Rati Pandey and Anas Rashid:


Rati pandey and Anas rashid both have done a film named "Bappi da Tussi Great Ho" with their costars Bappi Lahiri, Rajat Tokas, Amar Upadhyay and Indrani Haldar. This film is directed by Siddharth Suryavanshi and producer of the film is Vilas Rao Tayade.

Is Rati pandey married?

No, she is not married neither commited.

Rati Pandey Personal Profile:


Birth Name: Rati Pandey

Nick: Pammi

Birthday: 11 September 1982

Age: 30 yrs

Star Sign: Virgo

Status: Single

Taken By: Not known

Height:  5.8 approx

Debut: Shaadi Street

Rati Pandey and Sumit Vats:


Rati Pandey and Sumit Vats in Hitler didi are playing the leading role as Indira sharma and Rishi.

Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani Dating:


Rati pandey and Arjun Bijlani are the most romantic couple of Indian television,their chemistry is really amazing.The played the lead characters of Mayank and Nupur in Mile Jab Hum Tum and thus became friends. They are just close friends.

Rati Pandey Facebook and Blog:


You can also find Rati Pandey on facebook.her blog is http://www.ratipandey.in/blog/

Rati Pandey interview:


Which daily soap do you watch?

Hitler Didi.

Which channel do you watch frequently?

AXN and Travel & Living.

Which is your favourite reality show?

Fear Factor and American Idol.

Which is your favourite TV channel?

Travel & Living.

Which comedy shows have you enjoyed the most on television?

Friends.

Is there any reason to accept youth oriented role of "Nupur" ? As Saans-bahu serials and Reality shows are Popular on TV?

Rati : I am not interested doing roles only for money want to be a true actress. I love acting. I love to live a character Nupurs role is close to real life. There is always one Nupur in every college and that's why it relate to viewer . That is why I accept the role of Nupur. Initially I feel challenging. Creative head of serial never thought that Nupurs character will go and work for a long time,but I did that. So I am very happy and satisfied. People know me as Nupur whenever I go out they call me as Nupur only.It tells the popularity of character and I love this.

In future are you interested doing Saans-Bahu, Reality Shows ?

Rati : Why not ? but concept should be different. I already did Saans-Bahu drama in "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai " . I don't like Saans-Bahu dushmani, Rona Dhona type serials. I think these types of serials doesn't relate to real life. So I would like to do touchy roles, which will relate to real life. In short I would like to do serials like "Ladies Special ". I would love to do reality show but the show should be related to Music.

Rati Pandey Serials:


















































Rati pandey's SerialChannelCharacters
Shaadi StreetSTAR OneNandini
Har Ghar Kuch Kehta HaiZee TVPrarthana
Miley Jab Hum TumSTAR OneNupur Mayank Sharma
Raat Hone Ko HaiSahara OneEpisodic appearance
C.I.D. (TV series)Sony TVEpisodic appearance
Hitler DidiZee TVIndira
Ritz JeeLe Ye PalStar PlusRati Pandey
Nachle Ve with Saroj KhanImagine TVRati Pandey

Meet Ravishing Rati Pandey:


Hobbies: Singing, gardening and watching movies.

Prized possession: "Earlier, it was my car, but now it is going to be the house I plan to buy in Mumbai and gift it to my mother."

Biggest accomplishment: "Being in this industry, as I never thought I would be on TV."

When not shooting, she loves: "I love to clean my house when I am not shooting. Or watch movies or shop."

Favourite hangouts: "I don't go out too much. When I have time, my friends and I meet at my place. We prefer to hang
out at home because we get to chat. If I want to go out, I dine at Shatranj in Bandra."

What switches her on? "I can't control myself when I see a purse or shoes that I like, I immediately go and buy it. If I am short of cash, I go back the next day and buy it."

What switches her off? "Guys who lie. I can tolerate flirting but not lying."

Rati in three words is: "Smart, intelligent and friendly."

First crush: "It was when I was in high school. There was this boy who went to the same tuition classes as me. Later on I thought we were not suited for each other, so our relationship ended there."

Favourite colour: "White, because it is pure. Black is hot."

Favourite outfit: "Jeans and t-shirts or shirts, with lots of accessories."

Favourite book: "Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare."

Quick make-up tip: "Apply some blush, puff it up with foundation, apply a little bit mascara and lipstick. It is very quick."

Handbag essentials: "Wallet, hairbrush, lipstick, mirror and my ATM card." On TV, she watches: "I never watch any shows when I am at home. I love to watch movies and carry my laptop and DVDs onto the sets also."

If not an actor, she would have been: "I would be a businesswoman."

Music is your Passion ?

Rati : Its true. I cant live without music. Music is relaxation therapy for me. Right now it's just a hobby for me and I am not thinking as a profession

Tell me something about your background ?

Rati : I born in Aasam. My father is a businessman so I live at many places like Patana, Delhi etc. I don't have any acting background. But when I was in college I organize many events.I was also interested in acting. When I was in Delhi Mr. Ajay Sinha sign me for a show but unfortunately the show could not be on air. Then I came to Mumbai and got Prathanas role in "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai ". Now I am doing Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum.. I know 8 languages and because of this hobby I did some South Indian movies. Now I am learning Marathi language.

How Rati is in real life ?

Rati : I am very friendly and bubbly sort of person. I am very possessive about friendship. I don't like making friends just for Time pass, Enjoyment and Mauj-masti.I feel that rather than making many friends just for time pass we can have few friends but they should be very special.

Tell us something about co-stars and Mumbai ?

Rati :We all are good friends and do lot of fun and Masti on the sets. Mumbai is really best city. Peoples of Mumbai are broad minded and that's what I like about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment